Monday, March 16, 2009

Cadbury Mini Eggs will be the death of me, I swear

I mean, I've blown through nearly a whole bag in two days. It'll be gone by the time I go to bed tonight. The 8 pounds I lost giving up soda will be back by the time spring break ends, thanks to my early Easter candy buying habits. Oh dear.

In lighter news (HAHA! Get it?), I'm home for break. It's been delightful, for the most part. I say "for the most part" because my sister's being as bitchy as ever, but I expected that, so I'm not really too upset. When I do feel down about it, I text Billy and he generally makes it better. My mortality rate for this week looks pretty good, all things considered.

I've been knitting like crazy. I've finished one hat, and I'm midway through another for my mom. My problem is that I want to make stuff for EVERYBODY. I don't have nearly enough skills or yarn to do this, so I'm freaking out a little bit.

Oh, and I need a Chia Pet by Friday...where am I going to find one? More about that later. Don't want to ruin the surprise, in case someone reads my blog, though I doubt it.

I'm going to go eat more mini eggs and continue Mom's hat. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment