Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1:01am

GOOD MORNING!!!

I can't sleep. It may have something to do with the loooooong nap I took today...but the bed was so cool and the breeze was lovely blowing over my face from the open window...can I be blamed?

I'm home for the summer, and I HATE IT. Seriously, I hate it here. I love my parents, but I also can't stand them right now. It sucks. I know that my writing is less than eloquent, but misery makes my thoughts choppy.

I miss Billy, my loving boyfriend. I miss sitting in my friend Sam's "nest" on her bed back at school. I miss walking all over campus and having my own schedule. I miss making my own choices and I miss my lovely big bed.

My town is small. The people feel small. I'm not a fan.

In the two weeks I've been home, I've had to deal with a best friend's emotional boy crisis, my sister talking non-stop about prom next weekend, and the stress of being jobless after a tiff with the former boss at my last job, resulting in me quitting. Now, I sit at home and fill out applications while talking to Billy online or on the phone as much as I can. Sometimes I eat meals. Mostly I sleep.

Is it August yet? Billy and I are getting a place together next summer, or at least we're talking about it.

I need sleep. Yay eloquence!

No comments:

Post a Comment