Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm not studying for finals right now.

Nope.
I'm listening to the Flaming Lips, doing laundry with my boyfriend, and sort of glancing at my German book every few minutes.

I'm in a list mood, actually.

A list of things that are different...changes, accomplishments...life.

!) I'm nearly a sophomore in college. Wow? Wow.
@) I'm in love. 100% actually, really, head-over-heels in love.
#) I've lived through an entire year of college without once getting drunk. Sure, I had a drink or two. Doesn't effect me. Now, the weed, on the other hand. Yeah, I felt that.
$) I've lost a lot. Pens...papers...books...innocence.
%) I've gained a lot. Pens...papers...books...experience.
^) I got sick a few times this year. No colds or anything. Weird stuff, like ugly itchy skin rashes, the flu, and pinkeye.

I need more sleep. And I need to finish this German work and study for my chem final. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment