Saturday, January 24, 2009

My hair isn't really red. And I like waffles.

Hullo, hullo, hullo!

Blogs. Some people laugh at them, and some are addicted to them. I personally have never been much interested in blogging. However, as of late, there have been some changes in my life and there isn't nearly enough grey matter in my head to hold it all anymore. I need an outlet. A place to spew.

I'm 18. A legal adult. I live on campus and study English. I may decide to double major in German as well. I have experienced, in my first semester alone, hookups, breakups, stress, pranks, and many other seemingly usual aspects of college life. Nothing extraordinary. Nothing outrageous.

As far as I know, in fact, most everyone on Earth will go through similar hardships, joys, and challenges as the ones I am now facing. I do not aim to harbor biterness or so gain sympathy in my writings. This is merely a way for me to vent. To say what I'm thinking without talking off a friend's ear in the process.

I love my life. I love every moment of it for the lessons I am learning about being an adult, and for the fun I am having as one who is still a child inside.

1 comment: